Call for Tutorials
ASPLOS is the premier forum for multidisciplinary systems research
spanning computer architecture and hardware, programming languages and
compilers, operating systems and security, as well as applications and
Proposals for both half- and full-day tutorials are solicited on any
topic that is relevant to the ASPLOS audience. In previous years,
tutorials seeking to achieve either of the following goals have been
- Describe an important piece of research infrastructure.
- Educate the community on an emerging topic.
The tutorials for ASPLOS 2013 will be held on Saturday, March 16.
Proposals should provide the following information:
- Presentor(s) and contact information.
- Proposed duration (full day, half day).
- 1-2 paragraph abstract suitable for tutorial publicity.
- 1-3 page description (for evaluation). This should include the
objectives, topics to be covered, presentation philosophy (if any),
target audience, and prerequisite knowledge.
- 1 paragraph biography suitable for tutorial publicity.
Proposals should take the form of a text or PDF document, and be
submitted via e-mail to Alan Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org). Submissions will
be acknowledged via e-mail.
- Submission deadline: Friday, November 30, 2012
- Notification: Friday, December 14, 2012